- Advance research and development in the field of space exploration and the design of resilient habitats.
- Push our creative boundaries with original ideation exercises.
- Collaborate with scientists and professionals through exclusive and targeted consultations.
- Reflect on the relationship between humans and their environment, virtual or physical.
- Promote and publish content concerning the field of technological innovation.
- Maintain balance in the cosmos by minimizing the human footprint in its ecosystems.
CO-FOUNDER / STRATEGIC DIRECTOR
CO-FOUNDER / PROJECT MANAGER
The two founding members of the XENOS Initiative met on school benches of the Faculty of Planning at the University of Montréal in autumn 2014. In addition to being tireless teammates in integrative workshops for three years, they participated together in several contests and design workshops, always in their field of study: Landscape Architecture. It was through these numerous projects that they developed a common vision of design and a desire to transcend their own creative limits.
In March 2017, with this state of mind and after nearly a year of research and development, they launched the first phase of the XENOS Initiative: Visions of Mars. This interuniversity design competition, which the results were published through an exclusive exhibition at the Cosmodôme of Laval, was thus the consecration of their organization.
Through its projects, the XENOS Initiative is always looking to develop new partnerships in order to promote its expertise. We offer visibility opportunities and collaborative partnerships to organizations, companies and schools that wish to contribute to our initiative. We are therefore always interested in communicating with potential actors in the following fields:
Industrial Design and Interior Design
Video Game Industry
Virtual and Augmented Reality
For more informations, contact us at :